From the original programmable logic controller (PLC) to the scalable, multi-disciplined, and information-enabled programmable automation controller (PAC), we offer multiple controllers to fit your needs.
Large Control Systems
Our large control systems fit your most demanding application needs.
- Enables modular architectures and various I/O and network topologies
- Delivers powerful control solutions with world-class capabilities from process to safety to motion
- Offers reliability and performance for distributed or supervisory control applications
Small Control Systems
Our small control systems offer the features and flexibility you need without the overhead of larger systems.
- Offers standard and safety-certified controllers in chassis-based, packaged and modular designs
- Supports complex machine control, batch processing, and builds automation applications
Micro Control Systems
Our micro control systems provide economical solutions for your basic control needs.
- Connects with straightforward programming tools
- Includes integrated I/O and communication
- Provides simple control timing and logic
- Supports applications such as conveyor automation and standalone machines